SCM-EB supports the extruder mode. When working with the extruder, SCM-EB only requires simple circuit adjustment that can achieve the linkage between the masterbatch metering and the rotating speed of extruder screw, so as to maintain stable additives proportion. Due to small additives proportion and dosage, SCM-EB can work with the Venturi Loader VL to realize auto feeding of the masterbatch.
- Dosing screws are chrome plated for durability.
- Use brushless DC motor and free from maintenance.
- Unit is comprised of standard modules for easy of cleaning, disassembly and interchangeability
- It also can meet the requirement of external signal input
- The current mode can be recorded without interrupted by power failure
- Compulsory material cleaning makes it easier to replace masterbatch
- Applicable to injection and extrusion molding
- Rotating speed can be automatically adjusted according to extruder processing speed , which maintains the fixed proportion of masterbatch
- 50 recipes are available for permanent recording of material discharging time and finished products weight (for extruder, it is max. throughput per minute).
- Both masterbatch blockage and overload can be detected, and then machine will halt and sound an alarm.
- Micro-metering mode is available, and mode cycle can be set to add additives periodically
- Equipped with the RS485 communication port