- 2 types of thermocouple (J type or k type).
- Temperature switches between ℃&oF.
- Auto or manual mode.
- 6 kinds of alarm.
- Fuse break indicating.
- Inside buzzer.
- Give out signal of being circuit break when thermocouple breaks.
- Protection (Screen will not indicate until the right voltage is connected).
- Short-circuit alarm (When short-circuit occurs,it will sound an alarm automatically).
- RS-485 function (option).
- Current display.
- TRIAC Short-circuit protection (if TRIAC get short-circuit, safety protection device will cut off the output. )
- Heater short-circuit protection ( usually,heater won,t get short circuited in control process short-circuit usually happens during the circuit or heater assenmbling. This function helps to detect the circuit before operation, To see if short-circuit occurs. If it does, the temperature control card can not be started.)
- Stand-by function. When the machine is not working, press the “UP” button and hold for 3 seconds to start this function which will make temperature decline(e.g. set 50℃) as well as save electricity, and raise the temperature to former value after the setting time(0~99min). When the 1st controller from the left side get started the stand-by function, the 2nd/ 3rd/4th….will get started via infrared ray from the 1st controller.