Dual-purpose Water/Oil Heater
1. Adopt water or oil as the heat transfer medium, the maximum operating temperature for water is 90℃/203℉, and oil is 160℃/320℉.
2. 4.3" Touch screen controller with easy to use HMI and clean display.
3. P. I. D multi-stage temperature control system can maintain a mould temperature with an accuracy of ±0.5℃/0.9℉.
4. Programmable heating capacity in 3kW, 6kW, or 9kW via HMI.
5. Pump reverse function for mould drain.
6. Vacuum mode for leak stop function.
7. Multiple safety devices including power reverse phase protection, pump overload protection, overheat protection, and low level protection.
8. Modbus RTU data communication via RS485.
Human machine interface
1.Return water or oil temperature is available as an option, and add "TS" at the end of the model code.
2.Digital flow meter is available as an option, and add "V" at the end of the model code.
3.Digital pressure gauge is available as an option, and add "P" at the end of the model code.
STM-W/O series dual-medium mould temperature control units are used as mould heaters and maintain mould temperature. The unit can be used in other similar applications. The unit can use water or heating oil as the heat transfer medium for different production processes or conditions. The unit also has multiple options and accessories to meet various production process needs, such as a flow meter, manifold, hose, multi-coupling system, etc.