New Product Launch
SS-S Standard Swing-arm Robot
- Designed with elegant appearance; Aluminum profiles are largely used to provide compact and streamlined appearance.
- Fast mold changing design provides simple method for changing molds. The base can be rotated by 90°by releasing the handle.
- Branded pneumatic accessories provide extensive using life.
- Removable electric circuit stands allows easy maintenance.
- Dialogic hand controller provides English, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese. Other languages are applicable; up to 8 different languages can be stored. There are 8 standard programs and memory for up to 80 customized programs with auto fault detection.
- Swing directions are adjustable simply by flipping the switch on the control board.
- Extra 4 sets of I/O pins are available for other applications.
- Designed to EUROMAP 12, EUROMAP 67 and SPI to provide plug and use.
- Position limit sensors are applied to all moving directions in order to provide safety mechanically and electrically.
The SS-S Series robot is designed for rapid and precise removal of sprue and runner from injection molding machine, and place them into granulator for recycling. Simple product removal is applicable with optional vacuum generator and EOAT. Suitable for injection molding machine with clamp force below 350T.
Q: How many models do SS-S Series robots include? Injection molding machines with what kind of clamping forces are the SS-S series fit for?
A: According to vertical stroke, there are 3 models: SS-550-S, SS-650-S, and SS-750-S, respectively suit for injection molding machine with clamping force blow 150T, 250T and 350T.