Low-speed Granulators SG-16 / 20N
• SG-16 series adopt the staggered blades with high cutting efficiency and low energy consumption; SG-16N series employ the late-model staggered blades and adjustment-free movable blades design which can keep a settled cutting clearance without adjustment after being resharpened ; SG-20 series adopt movable paddle blades with gradual cut and integrated design to achieve better cutting performance.
• Low granulating speed and acute angle design ensure smooth and continuous operation.
• Optimal shear angle ensures high efficiency when handling regrind materials.
• Optimal design can effectively reduce vibration during operation.
• Low-speed granulation produces even granules and little dust with low noise level.
• Low rotate speed and sound-proof tank can bring a quieter working environment.
• Additional cutting chamber and surface-hardening treatment are added to SG-20 to deal with regrind materials that contain fiber, and the blades are made of V-4E.
• Flexible design is convenient for maintaining and tending.
• Small machine size with castors for easy movement.
• High-grade operation design is in accordance with European Safety Standards.
• Built-in magnets at the feed port will catch metal impurities in the material.
• Storage box embraces the cutting chamber which can prevent the regrind materials from leaking out.
• The late-model staggered blades with adjustment-free design leaves out clearance adjustment after the movable blades are resharpened.
• Imported blades and high-grade operation design comply with European Safety Standards. Compared with similar foreign products, they have equivalent performance but competitive price.
• SG-16N series employ the late-model staggered blades and adjustment-free movable blades design which can keep a settled cutting clearance after being resharpened without adjustment. It saves time for blade changes and achieves life extension.
SG-16/20 low-speed granulators are suitable for shredding sprues and small quantity of defective products. It can be located beside the injection molding machines or equipped with belt conveyors.