High Temperature Water Heater STM-PW
STM-PW series water heaters have both standard and high temperature models, which are used to heat up the mould and maintain temperature, they can be used in imilar applications as well. High temperature water from the mould is returned to the cooling tank and cooled by either indirect cooling (For high temperature and high temperature plus pressure models) or direct cooling (For standard models). It is then pressurised by the high-pressure pump, sent to the heating tank and finally to the mould with a constant temperature. The OMRON temperature controller can ensure an accuracy of ±0.5℃.
- P.I.D. multi-stage temperature control system can maintain an mould temperature with an accuracy of ±0.5℃.
- Adopts high efficiency water cycle pump, with which precise moulds and mould loop with minor diameter can achieve precise temperature control and high efficient heat exchange. Pump inside adopts stainless steel to avoid explosion.
- Multiple safety devices including power reverse phase protection, pump overload protection, overheat protection and low level protection that can automatically detect abnormal performance and indicate this via visible alarm.
- For standard STM-HPW, the heating temperature can reach 180℃.
- Equipped with high pressure protection, safety pressure relieving, automatic water supplying and air exhausting.
- STM-HPW adopts indirect cooling, which makes temperature control more precise. The low viscosity of water realizes fast heat exchange.
- Adopt magnetic pump with no leakage.
- Water manifolds and Teflon hose are optional.
- RS485 communication function is optional.