- Modularized design makes it easier to combine module units 1~15. Cooling capacity can be enlarged by increasing the number of modules or choose appropriate modules to connect to existing system.
- The water route of the modules can be linked via linking one module to the inlet/outlet water tube. No need to install the inlet/outlet water tube for each module alone. The soft rubber tube is used to connect the modules, thus it is very convenient to construct.
- Adopt components like scroll compressor, expansion valve which ensure stable performance. The whole unit will not stop due to one module failure.
- When the unit starts up, the controller of the master unit will automatically ON/OFF and load of each module according to system load. Hence, lowering energy consumption during non-peak hours.
- Adopt electronic expansion valve to control the compressor exhaust temp. to prevent damage on system performance due to exhaust temp. rise.
- Link individual controller, capable of detaching any module to realize another cooling system.
- Protection grade: IP54.
- Equipped RS485 communication realizes remote monitoring and network function.