- Staggered blades design can decentralize working load when granulating to increase cutting efficiency.
- Cutters adjustment are available. Shaping after blunt ensures longer life service.
- Optimal cutting angle makes resistance small and avoid blockage to improve cutting efficiency.
- Adopt adjustable bearing with base, mounted outside of cutting chamber’s side plate of bearing for convenient installation and maintenance.
- Optimal design can effectively reduce vibration during operation of granulator.
- Equipped with motor overload relay and multiple safety devices to ensure machine safe operation.
- Small in size with castor for easy moving.
- Standard structure design can reduce the cost of replacement parts.
- Full-receiver alarm device, special screens and feed hopper with magnet are optional.