- The SDD dehumidifying dryers use honeycomb dehumidifiers with an eye-catching semi-integral appearance.
- Each model combines dehumidifying and drying functions into a single unit.
- Insulated drying hopper features dry air down-blowing and cyclone exhaust design. This improves drying efficiency and reduces energy consumption while maintain a steady drying effect.
- The dehumidifying section of the SDD series features two coolers to ensure a low return air temperature and low dew-point.
- Compact in size for ease of movement and space saving.
- Microprocessor is one of the standard equipment.
- Dew-point monitor is available as option.
- Suction box and hopper loader are optional for conveying material conveniently.
- PLC control plus LCD touch screen is optional for convenient centralized control.
- SCD-ES series can opt for regenerative plate heat exchanger, which can save 3~6% power consumption.
- SCD-ES series can opt for drying plate heat exchanger, which can save 0~19% power consumption.
- Dew-point value is settable, dew-point value is set between -40 to +10℃ according to actual need of plastics material. 0~10% of total power consumption could be saved.
- The function of controlling drying capacity is optional. Once setting the name of dried plastics material and used volume of per hour, system would adjust air volume and consumption automatically. Volume used per hour can be set 20~100% as drying capacity to save the totally power consumption of 0~40%, achieving maximum of resources collocation and avoiding over-drying which affects physical and mechanical capacity of plastics material.