- Adopt P.I.D. temperature controller to accurately control regenerative temperature.
- The dehumidifying system of the SD-H series features two coolers to ensure a low return air temperature and low dew-point.
- Return air filter is mounted inside to ensure no contamination to the honeycomb.
- Adopt silica gel absorption honeycomb, with low regenerative temperature of 150℃, which can save more energy compared with molecular sieve structure with regenerative temperature of 200℃ above.
- Centralized automatic control can be realized by optionally selected PLC touch screen controller.
- Optionally select dew-point monitor to realize dew-point real-time monitoring.
- Optionally select drying heater and its temp. controller to work with drying hopper for material dehumidifying and drying.
- Optional heat-resistant air pipe, cyclone dust separator with floor stand, oil filter are available.
- Molecular sieve honeycomb rotor is optional to reach -50℃ dew-point.