- Accurate control and display of regenerative temp. by using P.I.D. control.
- Honeycomb rotor is used to ensure constant air dehumidifying effect.
- Microprocessor board is fitted to indicate machine running status and to diagnose malfunctions.
- Motor overload and phase reverse alarm functions are included.
- Return air cooling and filtering are included.
- Under normal state and atmospheric conditions, the humidity content of air can be controlled exactly all year round.
- Inhibits corrosion and prolongs service life of the mould, and yet reduces moulding cycle time.
- Air temperature generated by this series of machine is about 30℃, this ensures moisture condensation in the moulding area will not occur on the view window of the moulding machine.
- Return air collector is optional, a return air collector is used to collect return air from the moulding area back to this machine and to form a closed-loop air circulation, which is particularly practical in tropical climate.
- Dew-point monitor can be fitted as option to detect dry air quality.