STM-W-D series water heaters are used to heat the mould and maintain a set temperature. It can be used in other similar applications. This series of machines use water as the heat transfer medium. It saves production costs, is easy to clean, and ensures a good working environment. As water circulates in the hermetic pipes, it remains in a liquid state even if the mould temperature is higher than 100℃, enhancing flow rate and improving the heat transfer effect. Besides, there are multiple options and accessories of this series to meet different production requirements.
- Adopt SSR solid-state relay with heating output, the max. heating temperature can reach 120℃, with the precision of ±0.5℃.
- Adopt a vertical structure with a small footprint.
- The controller adopts an easy operation 7’’ touch screen, both heaters with independent temperature control.
- Adopt high-efficient water pump.
- In-build multiple safety plus warning devices, such as reverse phase, pump overload, overheat, and high and low-pressure protection.
- The unit is capable of startup air purge, auto water refill, auto exhaust function.
- Direct cooling with a superior cooling effect. Auto refilling device can cool down the temperature to set the value rapidly.
- RS485 communication interface achieves centralized monitoring with the host.