STM series mould temperature controllers work with heat transfer oil as a heat transfer medium, which heats the mould and maintains its temperature for the right injection process. The series comes in three maximum temperature models: standard, high, and ultra-high temperature models. The standard model has a maximum working temperature of 200°C, the high model has a maximum working temperature of 300°C, and the ultra-high model has a maximum working temperature of 350°C.
The heated oil is returned from the mould to the tank with cooling coils, and the oil can be chilled by indirect cooling with water. The high-pressure pump pressurizes the oil to the heating tank and the mould at a steady temperature with a precision of ±1℃. Hence, they can be used in other similar applications.
- For standard STM, the maximum heating temperature can reach up to 200℃/392oF, while the maximum heating temperature of STM-HT can reach 300℃/572℉.
- P.I.D controller with 4.3" LCD with a intuitive and user-friendly interface.
- Weekly timer with ℃/℉ unit conversion.
- Adopt digital P.I.D. multi-stage controller can maintain stable mould temperature with a precision of ±0.5℃/0.9oF.
- SSR solid state relay
- STM in build an efficient high temperature pump. STM-HT is equipped with magnetic pump, and the interior is made of stainless steel for high pressure explosion-proof without leakage;
- In build multiple safety plus warning devices, such as reverse phase, pump overload, overheat, and low oil level alarm.
- Stainless steel pipe heater.
- Standard equipped with flow display and pump reverse function for oil return.
- RS485 communication interface achieves centralized monitoring with the host.
- Standard buzzer
- Displays of mould temperature and return oil temperature of mould are optional, and add “TS” at the end of the model code.
- For models optional with magnetic pump (excluded for STM-3650 and STM-D models), add “M” at the end of the model code.
- It could option with magnetic filter to prolong service life of magnetic pump (only suitable for models with magnetic pump). Add “MF” at the end of the model code.