SG-L Screenless Granulator is suitable for granulating tough, long, or flexible solid sprues for instant and occasional rejects recycling. It features a small footprint, low speed, super silence, and lower wear and tear. The low-speed design allows regrind granules with less dust. The clever, easy-access design allows quick and easy cleaning of the residues in the cutting chamber in just a few simple steps. The simple compact control made easy for the operator. Besides, multiple options are available to meet different production processes and specific demands.
- Using TECO reducer gear motor, the unit performance is stable, the service life is longer, and the more torque.
- Screenless design with unique V shape teeth blade. The teeth blades produce less dust and even distribution of regrind size.
- A multi-functional control box with a microcomputer can reverse the running of a blocked blade shaft when detected. It can be set to continuous or intermittent mode according to needs. For models optional with the multi-functional control box, add “MFB” at the end of the model code.
- The feeding box includes a visual window and a double-layer sound reduction design. The inner layer is made of stainless steel.
- It breaks the longer spurs into smaller pieces, and the teeth cutter bites the materials into the desired size with less dust generated and is ready to be reused with virgin materials.
- Rigid design, small footprint for quick and easy cleaning and maintenance.
- The gear motor is connected to the main shaft via coupling, with fewer torque losses and easy access to blade changing.