STM-W series mould temperature controllers work with water as a heat transfer medium, which heats the mould and maintains its temperature for just the right injection process without the annoyance of cleaning the heat transfer oil, which ensures clean production for demanding production or standards. STM-W furthermore features simple but efficient direct water cooling, which can be used in other similar applications. The close loop and pressurized water circulate in the hermetic pipes, and the water remains in a liquid state even if the temperature is higher than 100°C, which provides the need for higher working temperature requirements. Nevertheless, it has many options for a much more technical production process and requirements, such as digital flow sensors, magnetic-driven pumps, filters, additional thermocouples, and more.
- For standard STM-W, the maximum heating temperature is 120℃/248oF.
- P.I.D controller with 3.2" LCD with a user-friendly interface.
- The multi-stage controller can maintain stable mould temperature with a precision of +/- 0.5℃/0.9oF.
- In build weekly timer with ℃/oF unit conversion.
- Adopt a high-efficiency water pump.
- In build multiple safety with display and alarm buzzer, such as reverse phase, pump overload, overheat, and low water pressure.
- Equipped with high pressure protection, automatic water supplying and air exhausting.
- Direct cooling with excellent refrigerating effect. Auto refilling device cools down the temperature to set value directly.
- Adopt Ethernet communication function to realize central monitoring online.
- Modbus RTU data communication via RS485.