- SG-16N series adopt new type staggered blades and unfixed blades which can keep a settled cutting clearance without adjustment after resharpen; SG-20N employs paddle blades and integration design to obtain better cutting performance.
Gear motor of SG-1628D series directly drives the blades to rotate for granulating, which saves regulation and maintenance time of belt driving and tension .
- Low granulating speed and sharp angle design of rotating blades are helpful for smooth and continuous operation.
- Optimal cutting angle makes resistance small and avoid blockage to improve cutting efficiency.
- Optimal design can effectively reduce vibration during operation of granulator.
- Low speed granulating ensures well-proportioned granules and low dust level.
- Low speed and sound-proof material hopper brings a quieter operation environment.
- Easy access for easy maintenance and cleaning.
- Small in size with castors for easy moving.
- High safety grade design to comply with European safety standard.
- Feeding chamber with built-in magnet will catch metal impurities in the materials.
- 30-sec instant recycling system, regrind conveying via blower & cyclone, dust separator, height-increasing storage tank and full-receiver alarm device.Straight hoppers, special screens and double-layer screens.
- Straight hoppers, double-layer screen, special screens.
- For granulating fibre-added material, there's fibre-added granulator model for choosing. Surface-hardening treatment is adopted on the material contacting components. SG-20N fibre-added model chooses V-4E blade material.