Guides to Industrial Plastic Granulator - All You Need to Know
The Industrial Plastic Granulator is the equipment for re-grinding or recycling waste plastics to the injection molding, blow molding or extrusion process. It is used for crushing and recycling plastic materials such as PU, PVC, PC, ABC or pipes, plates, and packaging materials. There are many designs of industrial plastic granulators for size reduction, granulation, recycling devices and accessories. Whatever your required capacities are, take 5 minutes to read this article and you will have a complete understanding.
What is Industrial Plastic Granulator Machine?
Industrial Plastic Granulator is a machine that shreds plastic, making it more manageable and easier to recycle. It can be used for a variety of plastic and rubber materials such as plastic profiles, pipes, rods, silk threads, films, waste rubbers, and plastic products. Industrial Plastic Granulator Machine is commonly used to break down large pieces of waste into smaller pieces that are easier to handle when recycling them. The machine is composed of a feeding hopper, cutting device, eccentric roller and rotary knife. Moreover, the machine has a large capacity, so it can handle large amounts of waste plastic in one go.
Read Also : How to Select Plastic Granulators for Your Injection Molding, Blow Molding, Extrusion or Recycling?
How does Plastic Granulator Machine work?
The Plastic Granulator Machine works by using a blade to cut plastic into slices. The motor drives the blade rest shaft to make the rotating blade on the shaft rotate relatively against the machine's fixed blade, with the best cutting angle.Staggered rotating blades on the rest enable materials to drop inside under the squeezing, tearing and cutting action, thus crushing the materials.
Types of Industrial Plastic Granulator Machines
- Low-speed Granulator : Applied to crush plastic sprues and a few rejects for reuse instantly.
- Central Granulator: Suitable for centralized crushing of all kinds of materials, such as wastes or rejected parts from injection molding, blow molding, or extrusion lines.
Roll-feed Granulator: Applicable to granulating and recycling plastic films. After being pressed roughly by a material scroll, films are sent to a cutting chamber to be cut into granules to reuse.
Key Components of Plastic Granulators - Blades
Blades or knives are the most important component of a plastic granulator. The blades are used to cut, crush and grind plastic materials into small particles. There are many different types of blades, each with different functions.
- Teeth blade: Used for instant recycling of thick and long or tough sprues and crushing a few rejects finely.
- Paddle blade:Used for cutting thin-walled shells and tubes, bottles, flakes, pipe materials, profiles, etc. It allows increased efficiency and reduced energy consumption. It is suitable for cutting thin flakes and parts inside the cutting chamber.
- Staggered blade:Staggered rotating blade design can decentralize the working load when granulating to increase cutting efficiency, making it easy to grab the materials to be crushed. The staggered blade is suitable for processing hard shells and solid materials.
Read Also : 5 Minutes to Understand Blades for Plastic Granulators
Choose the Shini Group for Plastic Granulators. Feel free to contact us today for more information.
Many well-known and highly respected companies around the world employ Shini Plastics Material Handling Systems, such as BYD and TOYOTA for manufacturing automobiles, FOXCONN for manufacturing electronic components, as well as SANYO, SIEMENS, and HAIER for manufacturing home appliances! Other companies that utilize Shini’s equipment for high quality results include HSUFUCHI (food production industry), JIN-JIAN (medical Industry).
- If you want to know more about these and our other products, please check the link below. Plastic Auxiliary Equipment
- To keep updated about the latest news from the Shini Group, please follow us on our Social Media Channels :