- Own-blowing structure design reduces the different between inlet air temperature and heater temperature to ensure stable inlet air temperature.
- Adopt heat-insulated blower to prolong blower lifespan.
- The heating tank adopts double-layer insulation structure which not only can reduce the power consumption but also can avoid too high of the ambient temperature.
- All material contact surfaces are made of stainless steel to eliminate material contamination.
- Hopper separated from its base with cleaning door (except SEHD-12&25) for easy cleanliness.
- Models above SEHD-200 are equipped with the magnetic base.
- The SEHD-200~600 models are equipped with standard magnet bases, and SEHD-800~1000 models adopt manual butterfly valve with standard floor stand
- SEHD-25-150 pipe heater with lead sheet connected and all series are equipped with the temperature protector as to prevent the pipe heater from dry burning.
- With overheat release function, when the drying temperature exceeds the set deviation value, the main power supply will be automatically cut off.
- All series are standard equipped with the one-week timer and intermittent operation function.
- All series are equipped with microcomputer control and RS485 communication interface.
- The max. drying temperature can reach 160℃.
- Compared with the test of standard SHD hopper dryer, the drying effect of SEHD increased by 60% on average, while the power consumption decreased by 40%.