It operates at a low speed to cut materials into well-proportioned granules. As a result of low speed and blade design, there is less dust produced in the cutting process. Multiple safety devices ensure high safety standards. The automatic reverse function ensures continuous operation. The SG-24T series has two gear motors and two cutting chambers to work simultaneously. Besides, multiple options are available to meet different production processes and specific demands.
The large Staggered blades make the initial cutting, and teeth cutters reduce the materials to a smaller size. Regrinds could be used with virgin materials.
- SG-14/24 screenless granulator used a global well know gear motor features steady performance, long service life, and high torque.
- Screenless design granulators, teeth cutters, and large cutting blades are orderly organized and integrated with the cutting chamber.
- SG-24T series features an design of a double set of teeth cutters, cutting blades, and a gear motor at twice the performance and a larger feeding chamber.
- Screenless design with unique V shape teeth blade. The teeth blades produce less dust and even distribution of regrind size.
- The gear motor is connected to the main shaft via coupling, with fewer torque losses and easy access to blade changing.
- Rigid design, small footprint for quick and easy cleaning and maintenance.
- When the blades are stopped, the unit will alarm visibly and enable the motor reverse function to free itself. It automatically resumes routine operation after the situation is clear.
- Transparent PC feeding hopper.
- Upon request, the unit is available for multiple global power standards, such as 460V/400V/230V/50Hz/60Hz.